Вы можете заказать у нас этот игровой диск - это полная оригинальная английская версия игры
Описание. Информация по игре:
Dive into Sub Culture and submerge yourself in a stunning 3D underwater world where scheming pirates, giant sea creatures, and warring factions threaten the very existence of your miniature civilization.
An Action-Adventure Unlike Any Other
* A highly original and futuristic storyline is intricately woven into Sub Culture's complex non-linear gameplay.
* Over 30 expeditions are offered throughout the game by two feuding tribes - the Prochas and the Bohine. Missions range from pearl seeking and the rescue of captured hostages to saving a city station under a mutant fish attack.
* Each mission creates a delicate balance in which you must decide what effect your actions with one tribe will have on the relationship with another. During the course of the game, both sides acquire weapons of mass destruction, wage a cold war that could incinerate them both and then unite to fight a clan of marauding pirates.
* Customize your sub with over 30 weird and wonderful weapons, tools and machinery items. Not just your ordinary armory, choose from missile launchers, strobes, flares, an escape capsule, the Suck-O-Matic, an Electro-bolt and a Remote Operating Vehicle.
* Engage in Sub Culture's trading market for money, machinery, tools, weapons, and commodities. Depending on the economy at any given point in the game, prices may fluctuate and different tribes and trading posts may have better prices available.
* As you peruse and select missions, each adventure features briefings, news bulletins and occasional hints.
A Stunning World Beneath the SeaSub Culture's free-form 3D world is constantly changing and no matter where you are in the game, the environment continues to live.
* Stunning aquatic life roam the sea. Discover more than 20 species of stingrays, turtles, giant eels, jelly fish, mutant fish and sea horses.
* Underwater 3D environment is filled with natural dangers including an abyss, pipe networks, deep and winding caves and treacherous trenches.
* Debris of human life litter the seabed - from old boots to old bottle caps - you will see how the humans are destroying your world.
* Physics-based dynamics modeling yields a true 3D movement affected by such factors as currents, drag and impacts.
* The landscape is rendered using 100,000 polygons, producing an extraordinary level of detail that adds to the realism of the terrain.
* All objects have linear and rotational momentum as well as true-to-life buoyancy and mass.
* Experience real-time lighting affects that simulate day and night.
* Atmospheric 3D sound effects and original music heighten the entire experience.
* For an enhanced gaming experience, run Sub Culture on one of the following 3D accelerators - 3Dfx, Rendition and PowerVR, plus other chip sets via Direct 3D.
* Force feedback is also supported via DirectX 5.
Минимальные системные требования игры:
- System: Windows 95
- Processor: Pentium 133 Mhz
- RAM: 16 Mb
- Video: 3DFX or a 4 Mb Direct3D compliant accelerator for hardware mode
- Sound: 8-bit sound card
- CD-ROM: 4-x speed
- HDD: 80 Mb free space
- Keyboard and mouse
Рекомендуемые системные требования игры:
- Processor: Pentium 166 Mhz
- Video: 3Dfx/Direct3D compliant card