Вы можете заказать у нас этот игровой диск - это полная оригинальная английская версия игры
Описание. Информация по игре:
Savage is a Real Time Strategy Shooter (RTSS) that takes place on Earth millions of years from now, well after the fall of all known civilization. Working in a non-persistent online environment, Savage will combine all of the action that gamers expect from a first-person shooter and all of the challenge that real-time strategy fans demand.
Combining real time strategy and first person action, Savage delivers the next level in multiplayer gaming. Instead of sending mindless computer drones into battle, imagine organizing real human players on a crusade to conquer your adversary. Choose to be a commander, and you will play an in-depth RTS game, researching technologies, mining resources, and issuing orders to your units. Choose to be a warrior, and you will play an intense game of first person combat, wielding your weapon of choice to strike down the enemy.
Savage is designed so that neither RTS nor Action based play are watered down in any way. RTS fans will have all the control they are used to, such as: tech tree, resource management, and tactical strategy. In turn, the action-based players will play an in-depth fighting game with a heavy emphasis on battle dynamics. Although the two sides work together their roles are very distinct.
Your base starts out with a command center. Here you may create workers to mine nearby resources, which are then used to develop and augment new technologies. These technologies will provide your team with stronger units, weapons, and defenses. Ranged units, protective walls, defensive towers and siege weapons, are some of the many upgrades you will provide your team. Once you have created a formidable offense it is time to orchestrate your assault. Lead your loyal warriors into battle and fight for the survival of your race.
ACTION MODE PLAYERS
Your game begins inside your team's command center. Here you equip yourself with weapons and abilities before commencing battle. As an action-based player you have all the freedom of a first person shooter, running, jumping, hacking, slashing, and firing ranged weapons. You have at your disposal any of the items your commander has researched thus far. In addition to light, medium, heavy, and ranged characters, you may choose to man a defensive tower or control a siege weapon. Work together and be victorious in your quest for total domination.
The SilverbackTM Engine, designed specifically for Savage, enables both the RTS and FPS viewpoints to go through the same 3D rendering process, creating both fluid, team-based gameplay and amazing, immersive graphics.
A brief feature list of the Silverback Engine follows:
• Possibly the easiest engine to modify and develop for, ever created
• Virtually every aspect of Savage can be tweaked with simple console commands to create a new game in a matter of hours
• Modify weapons, characters, items, effects, buildings, and the entire RTS tech tree without touching any code
• The game code itself is separate from the core engine and compiles into a separate DLL, making modification very straightforward
• Powerful level editor integrated right into the Silverback engine
• The editor is actually a "mod" for Silverback, and goes through the same rendering engine
• Deform terrain in real-time and sculpt intricate landscapes in a matter of seconds!
• Create a level and try it out in the game immediately, with no level compiling required
• Client side prediction
• Trajectory evaluation for projectiles
• Tightly integrated into Silverback to allow for a smooth multiplayer experience
• OpenGL based rendering engine optimized for hardware T&L
• Hierarchal skeletal animation and deformation system
• Incredibly realistic grass rendering effects
• Moving cloud layer casts shadows on the entire world
• Dynamic time of day changing during the course of a game
• Particle effects
• Lens Flares
• Flexible and highly optimized terrain renderer, utilizing triangle strips, multiple texture layers, unique per-tile texturing, and allowing real-time deformation
• Navigation mesh based path-finding
• Designed to support "RTS style" AI (workers, NPCs), as well as combat AI to fight against FPS players
• AI takes into account dynamically placed structuresusing CSG against the nav. mesh
In a primal and violent time, eons from now, nomad humans roam the earth, inflicting cruelty to the beasts and creatures of the world. The human race is wasteful, selfish, and fights amongst itself, while those closest to nature, the beast race, learn from human failings evolving and growing stronger with the passing of time. A daily struggle ensues, man against beast, for the very basic natural resources that nurture life.
Jaraziah Grimm, an unbeaten human commander, organizes the nomad clans under a single banner called the Legion of Man. Through his leadership they rediscover ancient secrets of science and lore and quickly apply them to engineering weapons of warfare. Long forgotten knowledge of chemistry, electricity, and magnetism reveal a whole new understanding of science and the Legion of Man’s future as the dominant power seems assured.
Jaraziah Grimm has a younger sister, Ophelia, who despises the male dominance of the Legion. It is clear she has a special gift with animals - even the most vicious beasts seem calm in her presence. Ophelia is initially shocked at her special talent, but soon enough learns to use it. Her gift is supernatural. Her hatred for what has become of her people, and her brother, corrupts her soul. Ophelia vanishes, yet Jaraziah has no time for grief as scouts come from the horizon reporting the beasts of the world are uniting against the humans. It appears they have learned the ways of the humans and are making a formidable army. A report comes that the beasts are developing their own form of science that is unlike anything ever seen before—the scholars can only describe this in the old tongue as "magic." Word spreads quickly that a human woman, proclaimed the Beast Queen, champions the new army's successes.
Now it becomes clear, under a blood red sky, the days of uncontested human domination of the world are over. The two armies are in sight, the smell of battle is in the air, the drums of war begin a dance of death. Victory or extinction, glory or defeat, the very hand of fate lies in the warrior grip of the SAVAGE.
Минимальные системные требования игры:
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP or Linux; 600 Mhz; 128 Megs of Ram; GeForce Series/Radeon Video Card; Internet Connection Required (56k or higher)