Вы можете заказать у нас этот игровой диск - это полная оригинальная английская версия игры
Описание. Информация по игре:
The blood of Shub' Niggurath lingers in the air like a heavy mist. Chunks of putrid flesh lie in piles throughout the subterranean cavern. Exhausted, you stumble along, searching for an exit from this hellhole. You find a blood spattered slip gate; a strange juxtaposition of ultra-technology and medieval squalor. Hoping for either paradise or oblivion, you step through the slip gate, gambling on its unknown destination.
In a flash of light and pain you emerge from the slip gate's quantum vortex in the shiny-clean environment of a modern military base--your home away from home. Leaving bloody footprints in your wake, you step away from the slip gate like a man emerging from a car wreck.
Wearily, you look for some semblance of the life and sanity that you remember from the time before you heard the name "Quake", but find only emptiness. Despite your recent hellish experience, the strange quiet of the military base is more unsettling than comforting. In fact, it's not just shell shock that makes it seem quiet, it's the absolute absence of any life in a place that should be bustling with military activity. Readying your trusty shotgun, you begin a stealthy surveillance.
The hum of a nearby computer terminal catches your attention. Peering closely at the glowing screen, you read the final orders from the base commander: "Quake's forces have infiltrated the weapons storage facility and are receiving reinforcements through slip gates located at the research center. All personnel are ordered to proceed with evacuation procedure EVAC-44A."
You're heart sinks as you realize that the commander has ordered the base to be sealed to prevent Quake's forces from infiltrating further into our realm. All weapons and vehicles have been removed to reduce any military advantage that could be gained by taking the base. Any means of escaping or defending yourself are gone.
With the loss of hope comes resolution. Gritting your teeth, you decide that you can either cower here, waiting for Quake's forces to arrive, or you can take the battle to them, infiltrate the storage facility and take out as many of the bastards as you can. If you were the cowering type, you wouldn't have survived as long as you have.
Who knows, maybe you can find some way of destroying the portal that allows Quake to perpetually send reinforcements. You go to the slip gate that leads to the weapons facility. Monitors show that the site has already been overrun with the twisted soldiers that follow Quake. Hopefully, they won't be expecting the likes of you. Gripping your shotgun with both hands, you leap into the gate...
The Scourge of Armagon is the highly acclaimed mission pack for id Software's Quake. Scourge offers 3 new episodes that continue off where Quake ended. Add some incredible new effects such as rotating doors and objects, new creatures to battle, and new weapons and powerups to assist you in these battles.
Looking for a way to breath some new life into Quake? Get Mission Pack #1: Scourge of Armagon.
Here is a breakdown of exactly what you will get inside Scourge of Armagon:
* 18 Beastly Levels
Strafe and slaughter your way through 18 levels contained in three monster-infested episodes. Fight your way through the intense Military Base and Research Facilities, sneak around in the Ancient Realm, and dash into the final domain controlled by Armagon. You’ll also be able to tear your friends apart in an all-new DeathMatch level: Edge of Oblivion.
* All-New Flesh-Ripping Demons
- Gremlins: Small, blood-thirsty creatures that attack in swarms and can even steal your weapons. Watch out or these little bastards will turn them back on you!
- Centroids: Armor-plated scorpion cyborgs with two nail guns fused to their monstrous bodies. These bad boy monsters can shred you to bits in just seconds.
- Armagon: This is the father of all monsters. This huge metallic behemoth will rock your world with rockets and laser fire, so be prepared to die.
* Never-Before-Seen Weapons
- Mjolnir: When this war hammer pounds the floor, it fires an electrical force along the ground, striking and shocking several enemies with its lethal current.
- Laser Cannon: Disintegrate scores of creatures with scorching laser blasts. Use the rebounding properties of this weapon to tag your enemies around corners.
- Proximity Mines: Gameplay reaches new heights with motion sensitive mines. Plant these nasty toys on walls, floors, or even the ceiling and watch as unsuspecting foes are blown into little bits.
* Inventive New Powerups
- Empathy Shield: This shield allows you to turn the table on those unwitting opponents. Whatever damage you take they receive half of it back in kind.
- Horn of Conjuring: Blow this horn and out of the mystical bowels of eternity a new ally will appear. This horn allows you to call upon any of the creatures in the game to come to your aid in the fight against Armagon.
- Wet Suit: What better way to survive under water longer. Not only that, those flippers help speed you along as you paddle your way through the dangers that lucky deep under the surface of those calm waters.
* Environmental Dangers
Undertake atmospheric nightmares like lightning traps, floating spike mines, gondolas, outdoor environments and stunning architecture never seen before in Quake. Travel through the dangerous and treacherous mines under the Military Base. Creep through the catacombs and dark cathedrals that lie in wait for you in the Ancient Realms. Swallow your fear as you wind our way through the immense fortress that protect the Lair of Armagon.
Минимальные системные требования игры:
- System: MS-DOS 5.0 or Windows 95
Processor: Pentium 60 Mhz
RAM: 16 Mb
Video: VGA graphics card
Sound: Sound Blaster-compatible sound card
CD-ROM: 2-x speed
HDD: 40 Mb free space
Keyboard and mouse
The full version of Quake/WinQuake/GLQuake is required to
Рейтинг игры: 9
Средний балл: 0
Число голосов: 0
Ваши обзоры к игре Quake Mission Pack No. 1: Scourge of Armagon:
К данной игре обзоров нет.
+ Добавить свой обзор к этой игре за бонусы
Скриншоты к игре Quake Mission Pack No. 1: Scourge of Armagon:
К данной игре скриншотов нет.
Видео к игре Quake Mission Pack No. 1: Scourge of Armagon:
К данной игре видео нет.
Комментарии к игре Quake Mission Pack No. 1: Scourge of Armagon: