Вы можете заказать у нас этот игровой диск - это полная оригинальная английская версия игры
Описание. Информация по игре:
NHL 2004 offers the most physically intense and authentic representation of hard-hitting NHL action to date. Use new right analog Bruise Control to power up and throw bone crushing hits, and grapple with opponents using a completely revamped and much more realistic fighting system. Off the ice, NHL 2004 sets a new standard for sports games with its deep GM Dynasty Mode. With 39 new elite teams, in addition to all new passing controls, player collisions, skating animations, player faces, play-by-play, 3D crowds, on-the-fly strategy calling, and so much more, NHL 2004 is the definitive hockey experience.
• Deep EA SPORTS Dynasty Mode: Take your turn at being the GM. Earn enough experience points and you can upgrade facilities, hire new staff, and build a better office for yourself. The upgrades affect your team's attributes and your ability to sign players.
• Drop the Gloves: The most realistic and exciting hockey fight engine on the market uses an authentic fight system that stems from grappling rather than simple button-mashing boxing. Intuitive controls feature much more depth and strategy, and even goalies can drop the gloves and get in on the action.
• New Hitting Animations: Tons of new body checks motions captured from even more angles for added realism, including explosive player collisions.
• Smart Player AI: Using situational AI, players respond intelligently to different situations on the ice. The computer will predict and anticipate so that players react intelligently to various situations during the game.
• NHL Atmosphere: Improved rendering, realisticskating and player models, new animations, stylish presentation, and more real-life stadiums give a breakthrough new look to EA's NHL product franchise.
• International Appeal: Select from 30 current NHL hockey teams, NHL All-Star Teams, or go worldwide with 20 National teams or an international elite league featuring 39 teams from Sweden, Finland, and Germany, with unique uniforms, logos, and rules.
• EA SPORTS Bio: Memory card based tracking/rating system recognizes and rewards gamers for playing multiple EA SPORTS titles.
• Vastly Improved Audio: New authentic color commentary replaces Don Taylor's humor with a more authentic style of color commentary. Play-by-play announcer Jim Hughson teams up with new color announcer Craig Simpson, who is an ex-NHL player, two-time Stanley Cup winner, and current broadcaster.
• Enhanced EA Sports Online – Create and join online clubs and tournaments, or find players online fast with the EA Sports messaging system.