Вы можете заказать у нас этот игровой диск - это полная оригинальная английская версия игры
Описание. Информация по игре:
One of the many fan-inspired features to make it into FM 2006 will be that, for the first time, managers will be able to negotiate with their board of directors - not only for a better contract for themselves, but also for improved player wage budgets and increased transfer budgets or even stadium expansion. Be aware though, if you push too hard and don't reach the heights that the board specify, you'll soon be looking for a new job.
Half-time team talks add the ability to tell your players individually or collectively exactly what you thought of their first half performance, via the tactics screen. Will you be able to keep your players motivated, or will you cause a collapse in the second half?
Another welcome feature is the ability to manage players on a personal level. Unhappy players can cause huge morale problems for the whole squad and result in bad performances, so the new Player Interaction feature will help you to manage your team more closely.
A completely revamped training module simplifies training schedules and players' training progress, with your coaches becoming far more important members of backroom staff. New media items and expansion of the media module have been implemented, including but not limited to, cup draw news and man of the match news.
Want to know how many yellow cards the ref looking after your Saturday match has given in the last few matches? Now you can, with referee profiles and league tables, which add an extra element to tactics of the game. Maybe hard tackling is not a good idea for this Saturday's match!
Also adding an extra tactical element to FM 2006, the player positions feature has been taken one step further. A player position indicator will not only show you the best positions for your player and where to play on the pitch, it will also show player preferred moves for those players in your team. As well as this, the Player Positions display format has been upgraded, making it easier for the manger to pick the team.Features:
• Man Management. Manage unhappy players on a more personal level, dealing with the danger of nose-diving morale and poor match performances.
• Manager Contracts. Sports Interactive fans have wanted it for years, and finally it's here. Negotiate with the board for not just your wages and length of contract, but also for higher wage and transfer budgets. Push too hard though, and the club will bring in your replacement. And if you don't reach the heights the board specify, you'll soon be looking for a new job.
• New Media Items. Tonnes of new media items fill an expanded media module, including - but not limited to - cup draw and man of the match news.
• Training. A completely revamped training module features simpler training schedules and player-training progress, making your coaches more important members of the backroom staff.
• Half Time Team Talks. The days of hefting mugs of tea at the computer at half-time are over. Let your players know exactly what you thought of their first-half performance via the tactics screen - but will you be able to keep your players motivated, or will you cause a collapse in the second half?
• Referee Improvements. Want to know how many yellow cards the ref overseeing your Saturday match has given recently? Now you can. Referee profiles and league tables add an extra tactical dimension to the game. Maybe showing the studs this weekend isn't such a good idea after all...
• New Player Positions. Confusion over DRMCs has been shown the red card as the way player positions are displayed is overhauled to make it easier for you to pick your team.
• Player Position Indicator. New player positions are taken one step further with an indicator that will not only show you the best positions for your players and where else they can play on the pitch, but also their preferred moves.
• More new features to be revealed soon!
Релиз от RELOADED nfo