Вы можете заказать у нас этот игровой диск - это полная оригинальная английская версия игры
Описание. Информация по игре:
BCT Commander and its predecessor Brigade Combat Team are the creation of Captain Patrick Proctor, Field Artillery, U. S. Army. Based on the battalion/brigade level tactical simulator, JANUS, and designed for and used by the army to train its senior commanders, this windows-based simulation retains all of the realism of its mainframe-based predecessor, while improving on the user interface by using windows-style point and click commands. Now, BCT Commander gives the fans what they have been asking for - BCT, The Construction Set, and the Expansion Packs all in one physical package with an awesome updated manual and CD. Plus:
* Contains 12 new scenarios, never seen in any other expansion pack.
* Includes the BCT JRTC Special Edition, which almost no commercial users have.
* Contains new versions of both BCT and the Construction Set, including color maps at every zoom level.
* Also included are Expansion Pack #1 and Expansion Pack #2..
* The installer package for BCT Commander installs the game with all of the add-ons and does it all in one, integrated package.
* This software product contains an updated user guide, both printed and in electronic format. It also contains a ton of web help content.
* This is a Limited Edition offering and will be available for a limited time only!
Of course, BCT Commander retains the original features list:
* Includes a wide variety of modern combat equipment including: M1A2, LAV-25, SMAW, AH-1W, UH-60, AV-8BII, T-72, BMP-3, ZSU-23-4,SA-9, 2S3, BRDM-2, and MANY more!
* Advanced multiplayer functionality allows play via both IPX and TCP/IP networks, modem to modem and serial port connections.
* Finding opponents has never be easier with our very own integrated BCT: Arena software that will allow you to find currently connected players located all over the world. The Arena is more than a player matching service though, with it you can...
* Build a persona to follow you between games and record your winning and losing record.
* Chat with your latest victim as you teach him the value of combined arms tactics.
* The ability to watch current games going on in the Arena while not playing.
* Save initial force deployments for easy multiplayer setup in future games.
* And we plan to add more features as time goes on...
* With our advanced real time tactical combat model you can get a more realistic idea of how the situation is developing, unlike the classic IGO/UGO turn based system. When the action gets hot pause the game and quickly give orders with the familiar windows interface to units all over the map. With this system you get the excitement and realistic approach of a real time combat system without the "twitch" factor all too prevalent in other real time games.
* Instead of unrealistic black screens full of Fog of War, you get what any modern commander would get: a fully digitized elevation map of the actual battlefield. There are a variety of maps to choose from including: The United States National Training Center, Cuba, Russia, North Korea and Iraq. However even though you have these maps, Fog of War still exists - you may know the surrounding terrain but you might not see the enemy until it is too late!
* The ability to play BOTH sides of a given conflict.
* NATO Symbols!
Минимальные системные требования игры:
- System: Windows 95/98/NT 4.0
Processor: Pentium 133 Mhz
RAM: 16 Mb
Video: DirectX compatible video card
Sound: DirectSound compatible sound card
CD-ROM: 4-x speed
HDD: 40 Mb free space
Keyboard and mouse
28.8 Kps modem for Internet play